Thursday 25 October 2012

I love the tattoo on the body in this image. all the delicate lines and swirls a very detailed and i would like to do something like this on my model for my final outcome of this project.

Kimiko Yoshida 



I found this image of very detailed scarification online and it instantly reminded me of Kimiko Yoshida's artwork. The idea of creating a detailed design of scarification on the body and face with the inspiration of Kimiko Yoshida has been considered but i'm still looking at other options and want to further my research before i reach and final conclusions for my final designs. This photo actually makes me feel a bit feeble as it looks so painful with all the raw flesh and blood dripping down the back, but it is a pretty amazing design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment